In today’s episode, I talk about ways you can operate in your zone of genius to grow your business.
Your “zone of genius” is a concept from the book, The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks. I take a deep dive into what it means to be in that “zone” to grow your business, and provide examples of how to work more from that space.
I talk about:
- What it means to be in your “zone of genius” in your business.
- The zone of incompetence, competence, excellence, and genius.
- Examples of how to use this strategy in your business.
- How to delegate tasks that aren’t in your “zone of genius”.
Resources from Libby:
Want new ideas to grow your nutrition business and private practice?
- Get more clients with this free ebook.
- More podcast episodes
- Instagram @libbyrothschild
- Libby on Facebook
- Check out Libby’s programs for Dietitians
Did you know that you can find the Dietitian Boss podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play and almost any other major podcast player? Be sure to subscribe too so you don’t miss the new and special episodes. I’d love for you to leave a review the podcast too and share your honest opinion of it.