In today’s episode I interview Michelle Shapiro, integrative registered dietitian, owner of Michelle Shapiro, RD Nutrition, and director of wellness for Fit Lore, a corporate wellness company.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Michelle’s personal journey with wellness.
- The different types of jobs that Michelle has worked as a dietitian.
- How Michelle started her private practice while working a full time job.
- Overcoming rejection from clients when making sales.
- The role of listening in the development of Michelle’s positive mindset
- How Michelle got to the point where she can choose the clients she works with.
- The difference between working hard and working smart.
Resources from Libby:
Want new ideas to grow your nutrition business and private practice?
- Get more clients with this free ebook
- Libby’s Instagram Course for Dietitians
- Check out Libby’s Coaching Programs for Dietitians
- Libby’s Self-study Options for Dietitians
- More podcast episodes
- Instagram @libbyrothschild
- Libby on Facebook
- Check out Libby’s programs for Dietitians
- Contact Libby via email