Are you trying to find a way to connect with your audience? Have you told them your story to build the connection? Do you want to position yourself to be a resource for them?
In today’s episode, Libby is talking with Liz Bissell. Liz is a registered dietitian nutritionist dedicated to restoring fertility and health in women with polycystic ovarian syndrome, also called PCOS. Using her science and nutrition background, as well as her own experience with learning how to best manage PCOS using diet and lifestyle changes, Liz developed her Restore Your Fertility one on one coaching program.
“If I’m ever veering off, I always go back to why I got started.” – Liz Bissell
In today’s episode…
- What her nutrition philosophy is?
- How she approaches her clients in a unique way?
- What helped her to focus on her message?
- How she gained the confidence to get people to listen to her message?
- How her approach to social media has changed?
- Why it was important to reflect on her own story?
- How it feels to create an experience on her terms?
Connect with Liz on Instagram
Free Resources from Libby
Are you ready to start your journey? Apply today for my Dietitian Boss Group Coaching program!