Have you considered changing your services from one on ones to a group? Do you wonder if this would enable you to help more people but still have time that you need for yourself?
In today’s episode of Dietitian Boss, I am talking with Alix Turoff. Alix is the founder of Alix Turoff nutrition where she helps clients to manage their weight and heal their relationship with food through nutrition therapy. Her private practice is a hundred percent virtual. She also offers courses, group programs, and in-person events. Today we’re talking about how she made the transformation from one on ones to her group program.
“You want to share things that are actually helping people.” – Alix Turoff
In today’s episode…
- What has helped you create the business that you have today?
- How Instagram has played a role and evolved in her business?
- How she approaches goals in her business and life.
- What her financial goals are?
- Why she created her group?
- What creating the group has done for her business
- The biggest and smallest obstacles to overcome in creating this offer?
Connect with Alix on Instagram
Check out Alix’s webinar at Alixturoffnutrition.com
Free Resources from Libby
Are you ready to start booking amazing clients (who don’t even flinch at your prices)? Check out my FREE Dietitian Boss Basics Workbook!