Are you struggling to grow your dietitian business? Are you a new dietitian and wonder what the easiest way to get started is? It might be easier than you think with just a few changes!
In today’s episode, Libby is talking with Maree Ferguson. Maree is the director of Dietitian Connection, an online community and continuing education hub for dietitians all around the world. Maree was a senior research scientist at ABBA Nutrition in the United States. Maree and colleagues developed a malnutrition screening tool to identify patients at risk of malnutrition on hospital admission. Her innovative malnutrition screening tool, MST, has been implemented in hundreds of hospitals worldwide.
“We often really undervalue what we bring to the table, and what we can offer, and undersell ourselves, and have lower fees than we should.” – Maree Ferguson
In today’s episode…
- Ways to grow your business?
- What opportunities she is seeing for dietitians?
- What inspired her to create the Dietitian Connection?
- What are the top mistakes she sees dietitians making?
- Does she have 3 tips that are more important to new dietitians?
- How to grow your business if you’re feeling a little bit intimidated by the process?
Connect with Maree on Instagram
Free Resources from Libby
Are you ready to start your journey? Apply today for my Dietitian Boss Group Coaching program!