Are you starting your online business and want to be more visible on social media? Do you worry about putting content out there and what people will think? Are you afraid of doing your first Facebook live so you keep putting it off?
In today’s episode, Libby is talking with Sarah Hall. Sarah is a registered dietitian for 13 years and has ventured into entrepreneurship in 2015. She fell in love with online marketing and learned about social media, which led to launching her virtual clinic in January of 2019. Sarah has successfully built a side hustle to five figure months while working a full-time job and being a mom and wife.
“That group offer has really relieved me a lot too, knowing that I can still make an impact on a lot of women, but there’s only one me. ’” – Sarah Hall
In today’s episode…
- Why she ventured into entrepreneurship?
- What it’s been like since starting and what she’s doing from January until now.?
- How you got those first few clients?
- What gave her the confidence to go live in the first place?
- How she approaches her goals in your business and life.?
- What she offers and how that’s evolved with time?
- What money fears she had starting out and what has helped her with that?
Connect with Sarah on Instagram
Free Resources from Libby
Are you ready to start booking amazing clients (who don’t even flinch at your prices)? Check out my FREE Dietitian Boss Basics Workbook!