Are you ready to niche down and grow your business to the next level? Are you having trouble deciding on a niche that you can become an expert in? It is easier than you might think. If you dig deep into your own personal journey you may just find what you are looking for.
In today’s episode of Dietitian Boss, I am interviewing Casey Farlow, The Brain Dietitian. Casey is a registered dietitian in Steamboat Springs, CO specializing in brain health nutrition. We’re talking all about niching down and why you need to do it today!
“Go niche or go home.” – Casey Farlow
In today’s episode…
- How she turned to functional medicine and brain health as her specialty.
- Using her own personal journey to solidify her niche.
- What benefits she saw when she made the transition to The Brain Dietitian.
- How being known as The Brain Dietitian led her to create a course that has over 300 people in it.
- The importance of keeping your “Why” at the forefront and handling haters.
- How she makes sure to have 20 minutes a day of relaxation to avoid overwhelm.
- Why increasing rates is necessary for gaining balance in your business.
Connect with Casey on Instagram
Free Resources from Libby
Are you ready to start your journey? Apply today for my Dietitian Boss Group Coaching program!