In today’s episode of the Dietitian Boss Podcast, I talk with Alissa Rumsey about using social media to make an impact.
Alissa Rumsey is a Nutrition Therapist and Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor who believes that true health comes from nurturing behaviors to enhance physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing – not by following external food rules or a number on the scale.
Alissa also runs bi-annual mastermind retreats for Registered Dietitians (like you!) and she does business coaching for Registered Dietitians who are starting up their practice.
In this episode we cover:
- How a recent photo that Alissa posted turned into a conversation on social media.
- How Alissa uses social media to serve the greater good.
- Alissa’s goal for #womeneatingfood and how she wants it to impact people across the world.
- Alissa’s tips for Registered Dietitians who are looking to make a global impact with their brand’s message.
Resources from Alissa Rumsey:
- Connect with Alissa on Instagram
- Check out the controversial photo that Alissa posted on Instagram
- Go to the #womeneatingfood on Instagram
- Check out Alissa’s services for Registered Dietitians
More Resources from Libby:
Want new ideas to grow your nutrition business and private practice?