Are you ready to quit your full time job? Do you find yourself worrying if you are making enough to do it? Are you worried that you won’t be able to consistently make enough to make that leap? It is possible and it may just be the best thing you could ever do for yourself.
In today’s episode Libby is talking Bonnie Roney. Bonnie is a registered dietitian nutritionist who helps women find food freedom by ditching diet culture and learning to eat without guilt or shame. And she is here to role model and really inspire you to take action in your own journey.
“It definitely takes a lot of time and patience and consistency, but once you get to this point, it’s the best feeling in the world.” – Bonnie Roney
In today’s episode…
- How letting go of her full time job has supported her business goals?
- How she went from an idea to making it happen?
- What her financial goals were?
- Why sales calls are so important?
- How she goes about negotiating when it comes to brand deals?
- What helped her to be in a position to forecast her revenue?
Connect with Bonnie on Instagram
Free Resources from Libby
Are you ready to start your journey? Apply today for my Dietitian Boss Group Coaching program!