Are you still working a full time clinical job? Do you have missing the time home with your family? Want some time for yourself? It is possible to have the best of both worlds!
In today’s episode, Libby is talking with Pardis DeFord. Pardis a virtual dietitian with a passion for people and peanut butter. Prior to launching Grapes to Crepes, Pardis worked as a clinical dietitian for three years. During these years she provided individual nutrition therapy for patients with eating disorders, drug or substance abuse, diabetes, heart failure, liver disease, kidney disease and those with a desire to lose weight. Pardis started her business with the desire to be home with her boys and you can too!
“I’m going to put getting clients on hold for a bit and let me just focus on what am I really trying to do here? What kind of posts am I going to create? How am I going to do it?” – Pardis DeFord
In today’s episode…
- How her nutrition philosophy is translated on her social media?
- What has helped her to create her business?
- How her husband’s support has helped keep her motivated?
- What some of the biggest obstacles when it comes to her offer?
- What setbacks she has had with her pricing?
- What advice she would give somebody starting out or feeling stuck?
Connect with Pardis on Instagram
Free Resources from Libby
Are you ready to start your journey? Apply today for my Dietitian Boss Group Coaching program!