In today’s episode I interview Jill Castle MS, RDN a pediatric nutritionist and registered dietitian.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why Jill decided to work with the pediatric population.
- How Jill uses podcasting and social media to leverage her brand.
- Jill’s favorite part of working in pediatrics and how specialization has helped Jill stand out in her field.
- How Jill landed her Ted Talk and tips for dietitians looking for similar opportunities.
- How and why Jill created her THRIVE mastermind group for pediatric dietitians.
- Connect with Jill on Facebook and Instagram
- Check out Jill’s podcast: The Nourished Child Podcast
- Listen to Jill’s Tedx Talk
- Pre-FNCE Workshop: Speak to Lead: Ignite and Transform your Audience
- Learn more about Jill’s THRIVE program
Resources from Libby:
Want new ideas to grow your nutrition business and private practice?
- Get the Dietitian Boss Basics Workbook
- Libby’s Instagram Course for Dietitians
- Check out Libby’s Coaching Programs for Dietitians
- Libby’s Self-study Options for Dietitians
- More podcast episodes
- Instagram @libbyrothschild
- Libby on Facebook
- Check out Libby’s programs for Dietitians
- Contact Libby via email