Are you looking to feel confident in your online business?
My Dietitian Boss 1-1 Coaching can direct you with accountability, focus, and consistency. We work closely together to develop and/or strengthen your online content and sales strategy.
Have you ever thought:
“I want to sell to my customers/clients but I don’t know how.”
“I want to make money from a digital product like an online course, but I don’t know where to start.”
“I want to get clients online but I don’t know how to stand out in this crowded space.”
"I want to offer a signature service but I feel confused and lost."
"I want to charge the rate I'm worth but I don't feel confident."
I work 1:1 with a limited number of female registered dietitians, who are interested in mastering the sales process within their private practice.
Female registered dietitians work with me in my Dietitian Boss private coaching program to:
- Specialize and focus your message
- Refine, adjust and optimize your offer (including setting, increasing prices)
- Create content that attracts your ideal client
- Create and increase income via mastering the sales process
- Review your current processes and add/improve your onboarding and offboarding systems to improve client experience and sales
This program is for female wellness professionals who want to:
- Set and achieve weekly and quarterly goals in their online business
- Set up systems in their online business to make money
- Receive constructive criticism and make adjustments to their work on a weekly, if not daily, basis
- Have a growth mindset such as reading books, podcasts, YouTube videos, attending conferences and investing in themselves outside of our work together (i.e. You listen to a weekly podcast about business/social media growth)
- Focus your message and solve problems online and across all chosen platforms (i.e. website, social media, email marketing)
This program is NOT for female wellness professionals who:
- Do not currently have the time, energy, or focus to take consistent action in their business
- Refuse to prioritize their business
- Aren’t open to new growth strategies, accountability, or individual support on a weekly basis
- Have invested in other courses or 1:1 but didn’t implement strategies
- Refuse to track time or delegate tasks at any level in order to free up time and prioritize business
From My Clients
Working with Libby was the best decision, I can’t believe my mindset before I met you vs now! It has been so helpful for growing my business. I’ve been looking for a business coach, but I just wasn’t ready to invest in anyone until I met Libby. We chatted on the phone and I felt like she really understood my goals and had the knowledge and experience necessary to get me there.
It’s only been a month, and I’ve learned so much on how to utilize instagram and optimize my website by niching down. It was so scary to niche down but I trusted her and it was so worth it!!! I’ve only posted 6 posts on instagram and I already have 8 new leads, 4 new clients and over 200 more followers who are relevant to my niche!!
Libby’s guidance and support as a business coach are unparalleled. I came to Libby with next to nothing – pretty much an idea for a niche and an Instagram account that was a mess of random ideas. I could tell you that my following has more than doubled under Libby’s expert guidance (around 500 at the start, I believe, to almost 1500 now, 4 months later) or even that in three months I built a program from the ground up and converted my very first lead into a paying client. Those are important accomplishments that I would not have been able to do so easily, quickly, and confidently without the 1:1 sessions with Libby.
But what I truly value about Libby’s coaching is that she has my best interest in mind at all times. As long as I show up and show her that my business is a top priority for me by putting in consistent effort and hard work, I am a top priority for her as well, and that’s not something I’ve gotten from other coaches. She pushes me when I need a little kick in the butt, but she also tells me when I’m pushing myself a little too hard. She helps me find balance between my business and my personal life. She helps me protect my wellbeing so that building this business is sustainable, energizing, and something that I can confidently handle. I would recommend her to anyone who is ready to commit to the growth of their business.
Dietitian Boss Private Coaching is a 6-month program.
Here's what's included:
60-Minute Bi-Weekly Video Strategy Calls
All strategy calls are held via Zoom video where you share your desktop screen with me. Together we develop, fine tune and improve strategy for your online business including developing and fine tuning your focus, signature product and or services, social media, email marketing and website copy.
- During calls client and coach will access Zoom on your desktop with the screenshare function ready to use. During all calls both the client and coach have the clients Asana board open and ready to review and make updates.
- Clients show up to calls prepared by bringing documents, videos, photos and content ready to the call for strategy and feedback.
- Clients are responsible for putting in the work and editing any updates between calls to focus on growth.
- Clients are allowed to record the calls (as your coach I am not responsible for your recordings. You must take responsibility for recording if you want to use this feature).
- All strategy calls are held using Zoom only. No other app or program will be used under any circumstance in order to standardize my services.
Weekly Asana Check-In
I use the free project management software Asana that you can use from both your desktop and via smartphone app.
- We create a customized board where we track your progress such as weekly calls, weekly SMART goals and all documents, videos and files associated with your online business growth.
- Clients are required to use Asana so that we can keep our conversation streamlined (no email back and forth) and organized. (We use deadlines, check off tasks and make notes.)
Weekly S.M.A.R.T. Goal Setting
Every Monday, you set at least one, but no more than three weekly SMART goals.
- SMART goals are specific, measurable, actionable, relevant, and time-bound.
- I expect you to evaluate last week’s SMART goals inside of your customized Asana board. Did you reach your previous week’s SMART goal? What did you learn so you can adjust this coming week’s SMART goal? I you will document this evaluation process inside of your Asana board.
Good Example: I will create 1 blog post under 1000 words that speaks to my ideal clients biggest problems by Sunday noon EST.
Bad Example: I will write a blog post.
What willyou be working on?
Sessions with Libby include:
- Clarify your message/niche down
- Clarify your offer
- Review of systems such as communion platforms and back end organization
- Solidify sales calls and the sales process
- Social media marketing audit
- Website and online presence auditing
- Marketing and visibility strategy
- Systems, organization, delegating and time management
Your program working with Libby is cusotmized to what you and your dietitian business need to achieve your goals.
From My Clients
You have been amazing! You always have amazing ideas and respond so quickly. Since working with you, I have learned how to niche down, and that it’s okay to change my niche after already choosing another (which I did and am much happier).I am building my brand and I want that to reflect in my content and engagement.
I have also learned what works with IG, and have seen it firsthand, through my own posts and insights. I understand what my captions should consist of, as well as the type of content my followers and potential clients want to see. You have also helped me pitch my services and overall give me confidence in myself and my work. I would definitely recommend your business coaching services to others! You have been amazing!
Libby’s coaching program was on the best decisions I have made for my business. I hired Libby after working in my private nutrition practice for 10 months. I was working with anyone who would be willing to work with me, and was exhausted from putting in hours of work with very little return.
When I started her program, I had no niche, I had no systems in place, my highest revenue month was under $1000, and I had 485 followers on instagram. In our first call, Libby helped me choose a niche and develop my ideal client.
Through the program, I applied Libby’s Instagram strategies and worked with her to develop my marketing strategy and my client processes. Libby helped me develop a signature program of my own, as well as a sales call script and website copy to convert leads to clients. At the end of Libby’s program, I generated over $2000 of revenue in one month, had over 5,000 followers on Instagram, and put systems in my place that are freeing up my time to focus on client care, content creation, and new product development.
I’m not going to lie and say the program was easy. Libby challenged me daily to be specific about my goals, to be creative and intentional with content, and to become confident in being the expert in my niche. She gave honest feedback, and set me up with tools that will make the progress I achieved with her sustainable. I am currently growing daily in my Instagram following and am growing in revenue every month from nutrition counseling clients. If you’re on the fence about applying for her program, I recommend that you take the leap now. You won’t regret it.