In today’s episode of the Dietitian Boss Podcast, I talk with Erin Judge, RDN about her process of niching down and growing her business.
Erin Judge is a Registered Dietitian with a virtual practice that is specialized in IBS and the low FODMAP diet. Her passion to help women with IBS comes from her personal experience and her professional knowledge of how to manage IBS symptoms through diet and lifestyle.
In this episode we cover:
- How Erin struggled with niching down when she first started her career as a dietitian.
- How she developed a new Instagram strategy after niching down and dramatically grew her Instagram following and engagement.
- The actions that Erin is investing in her business’s growth, elevating her 1:1 approach, and embracing mentorship in her field.
- The importance of delegation and building a team when you’re growing your business.
Resources from Erin Judge:
- Connect with Erin on Instagram
- Download Erin’s (FREE) Low FODMAP Cooking GuideMeal Planning Template
Free Resources from Libby
Are you ready to start your journey? Apply today for my Dietitian Boss Group Coaching program!