In today’s episode, I talk about letting go in order to grow your business.
I go over what it really means to own your niche in a way that can help you exceed all of your goals and break through your limiting beliefs.
We talk about:
- My personal experience with letting go of things I like in my business in order to fully own my niche and reach my goals.
- How my “imposter syndrome” has evolved over time and where I am now.
- How I chose between my passions to focus on growing my business
- Client examples – how some of my clients have tackled owning their niche
Resources from Libby:
Want new ideas to grow your nutrition business and private practice?
- Get more clients with this free ebook.
- More podcast episodes
- Instagram @libbyrothschild
- Libby on Facebook
- Check out Libby’s programs for Dietitians
Did you know that you can find the Dietitian Boss podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Play and almost any other major podcast player? Be sure to subscribe too so you don’t miss the new and special episodes. I’d love for you to leave a review the podcast too and share your honest opinion of it.