In today’s episode, I interview Sarika Shah, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist. Sarika has taught at San Jose State and Diablo Valley Community College before becoming the Indian.Nutritionist.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Transitioning into her own business and finding her niche.
- Figuring out how to niche down using modern platforms.
- Changing from random to intentional posting and putting herself out there and how the feedback keeps her going.
- How the clarity of her feed has impacted her business.
- How she manages her business with 2 almost teenagers.
Resources from Libby:
Want new ideas to grow your nutrition business and private practice?
- Get more clients with this free ebook
- Libby’s Instagram Course for Dietitians
- Check out Libby’s Coaching Programs for Dietitians
- Libby’s Self-study Options for Dietitians
- More podcast episodes
- Instagram @libbyrothschild
- Libby on Facebook
- Check out Libby’s programs for Dietitians
- Contact Libby via email