In today’s episode of the Dietitian Boss Podcast, I talk with Tallene Hacatoryan who’s made a membership site to support women in managing their PCOS symptoms.
Tallene Hacatoryan, MS, RD, CLT is a Registered Dietitian with PCOS who has made a membership site to support women in managing their PCOS symptoms and to lose weight by implementing a gluten and dairy free diet. She offers one-on-one coaching as well as support via the articles and courses on her site.
In this episode we cover:
- How niching down to PCOS women has changed Tallene’s business and brought more clients.
- Reservations Tallene had while she was niching down.
- The success of her PCOS course and how it has evolved into a membership site.
- The key elements that helped Tallene scale her business.
Resources from Tallene Hacatoryan:
- The Cysterhood
- QUIZ: What type of PCOS do you have?
- COURSE: 3-Steps to PCOS Weight Loss
- Connect with Tallene on Instagram @pcos.weightloss
More Resources from Libby:
Want new ideas to grow your nutrition business and private practice?
- Get more clients with this free ebook.
- More podcast episodes
- Instagram @libbyrothschild
- Libby on Facebook
- Check out Libby’s programs for Dietitians
- Contact Libby via email