Today’s episode of the Dietitian Boss podcast welcomes back Dawn Jackson Blatner, RD, CSSD to discuss networking and building visibility to grow your business.
Dawn Jackson Blatner is a registered dietitian and certified specialist in sports dietetics. Not only is Dawn the nutrition consultant for the Chicago Cubs, she is also a food and nutrition blogger with Huffington Post, a nutrition expert on the advisory board of SHAPE Magazine, a trusted expert appearing regularly in local and national media outlets, and the author of two award-winning books: The Flexitarian Diet and The Superfood Swap.
If that wasn’t impressive enough, Dawn recently starred in the ABC TV show called, My Diet Is Better Than Yours – and won!
In this episode we discuss:
- How Dawn uses the Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo (FNCE) as a business opportunity.
- The importance of being prepared to network before going to the conference.
- Why Dawn goes into FNCE with a plan, but stays open to all of the possibilities.
- How to leverage Dietetic Practice Groups (DPGs) to meet people in different niches.
- The importance of going into FNCE with an abundance mindset.
Resources from Dawn:
- Connect with DJ on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Download Dawn’s (FREE) meal planning template
- Free Resources from Libby
Are you ready to start your journey? Apply today for my Dietitian Boss Group Coaching program!