Are you ready to become a dietitian, but find yourself unsure where to start? Do you wonder if there is a market out there and want help finding a match that fits you?
In today’s episode of Dietitian Boss, I am talking with Jenny Westerkamp RD, CSSD. Jenny is the founder of All Access Internship, a community and coaching program for dietetic internship applicants. We are breaking down the process of her internship and the match process.
“Students aren’t selling themselves or preparing enough to be competitive enough to have those spots.” – Jenny Westerkamp
In this episode, we discuss:
- Why Jenny started All Access Internships and how it’s evolved over time.
- What the match process is like and how to navigate it successfully.
- Why the match rate for dietetics students is so low in the United States and how that’s expected to change.
- How Jenny has used social media to grow All Access Internships.
- Connect with All Access Internships on Instagram
- Learn more about AAI’s Get Matched Coaching and Get Matched Course
Free Resources from Libby
Are you ready to start booking amazing clients (who don’t even flinch at your prices)? Check out my FREE Dietitian Boss Basics Workbook!