Are you having fun while creating content? Do you struggle with keeping a positive, forward focused mindset?
In today’s episode, Libby is talking with Michele Crosmer. Michele is a registered dietitian and certified specialist in renal nutrition. She’s based in California and helps people with chronic kidney disease preserve their kidney function and delay or prevent dialysis through a plant-based eating approach. Michele is passionate about increasing awareness for chronic kidney disease, dispelling outdated and contradicting misinformation, and helping their clients keep their kidneys functioning longer.
“You can have fun creating content and helping those people. They always say, “It doesn’t feel like work.” But it actually allows you to be better at your niche. It’s so much more fulfilling to be able to niche down.” – Michele Crosmer
In today’s episode…
- Understand the importance of mindset
- How she’s leveraged family and caregiver relationships to reach her audience on social media
- Why having fun is important when creating content
- Why is the group coaching program so important?
- When creating content, you don’t have to reinvent the wheel!
- Advice for new business owners
Connect with Michele on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thedietlessdietitian/
Add her website: http://crosmernutrition.com/
Free Resources from Libby
Are you ready to start your journey? Apply today for my Dietitian Boss Group Coaching program!