Grayson is a marketing consultant and sales coach for dietitians and nutritionists. Grayson helps practitioners transition from selling their services by-the-hour to offering high-end nutrition programs. He lives in Orange County, CA with his wife and 4 chickens.
In this episode we cover:
- How Grayson started as a marketing consultant and sales coach for dietitians and nutritionists
- Common marketing questions dietitians ask Grayson
- How to increase your prices to match the value of your produce
- How to develop an “abundance” mindset
- Importance of investing in your business
- Why dietitians should niche down in their business
Resources from Grayson Carter:
- List your business for free in our new directory “Nutritionist Near Me”
- If you’d like more than 1 freebie… Join the free Facebook group “Profitable Practitioners: Marketing Strategies for Nutrition Pros”
- Free training on how to transition from by-the-hour to selling high-end nutrition programs
More Resources from Libby:
Want new ideas to grow your nutrition business and private practice?
- Get more clients with this free ebook.
- More podcast episodes
- Instagram @libbyrothschild
- Libby on Facebook
- Check out Libby’s programs for Dietitians