In today’s episode of the Dietitian Boss podcast I talk with Claire Bodtke, a practice implementation expert who makes the tech back-end work when it comes to setting up systems.
Claire has nine years experience in the private medical marketing sector, and knows how to be the voice of customers – including practitioners and patients.
Her passion for understanding new technology affords her the ability to implement various medical software into each unique practice model.
Claire’s skills range from website development to patient acquisition and marketing, to concierge medicine conversions.
Claire has held officer, manager, training, support and sales roles at companies including LivingMatrix, n1health, Office Suites PLUS and Landmark Properties. She is a graduate of J. Sergeant Reynolds College in Richmond, VA.
With her Ritz Carlton Gold Standard training and delightful personality, she presents the Patient Experience: Leveraging Technology in a Patient Centric Practice to practitioners all over the country.
In this episode we discuss:
- How Claire helps streamline and optimize your flow in Practice Better.
- The importance of outsourcing and hiring expert-level professionals in your business.
- How Claire leverages technology to create a customized “technology treatment plan” that ultimately elevates your business.
- The main issues that Claire sees her clients struggle with in their business.
Resources from Claire:
More Resources from Libby:
Want new ideas to grow your nutrition business and private practice?
- Get more clients with this free ebook.
- More podcast episodes
- Instagram @libbyrothschild
- Libby on Facebook
- Check out Libby’s programs for Dietitians