In today’s episode of the Dietitian Boss Podcast, I talk with Stephanie Clairmont who helps health professionals grow their business with online programs.
Stephanie Clairmont, Registered Dietitian is the founder and lead facilitator at The Leveraged Practice. She helps health professionals to create an online program for their practice. In addition to helping health professionals grow their business with online programs, Stephanie runs a digestive program for people suffering with IBS.
In this episode we cover:
- What exactly it means to have a “leveraged business” – leveraging your knowledge and experience to grow your business and help more people without overworking yourself.
- When a health professional is ready to leverage their business.
- The importance of connecting with your clients and committing to regular market research.
- Tips for getting started with leveraging your business.
Resources from Stephanie Clairmont:
- The Leveraged Practice
- The Leveraged Practice Podcast
- Connect with Stephanie on Instagram @theleveregedpractice
- Follow The Leveraged Practice on Facebook
More Resources from Libby:
Want new ideas to grow your nutrition business and private practice?