Do find yourself knowing you need to niche down but still want to help everyone? Ever wonder if clarifying your ideal client would help you deliver your message?
In today’s episode of Dietitian Boss, I am talking with Diana Rodriguez MS. We get real on how niching down to helping Latina women helped her gain visibility and build her community.
“Do it afraid because you don’t want to have any regrets.” – Diana Rodriquez
In today’s episode…
- How growing up in a predominantly Latin/Dominican neighborhood shaped her to become the Latina Nutritionist.
- How she teaches about calories and mindfulness not counting calories.
- How she used Instagram to increase visibility and resonate with Latin women.
- Her preference for building a small community.
- What she learned about niching down when working with Libby.
- Differences she has noticed after niching down.
Connect with Diana on Instagram
Free Resources from Libby
Are you ready to start your journey? Apply today for my Dietitian Boss Group Coaching program!