Are you afraid of niching down? Do you feel a need to help everyone so you resist the thought of niching down? Not only is it possible to niche down and still help people, but you may also find it is the best possible thing you could do for your business. Niching down can help you expand your business.
In today’s episode of Dietitian Boss, I am talking with Dalina Soto RDN. Dalina is a registered dietitian in the Philadelphia area that offers both in-person and virtual services. Dalina is one of the only Spanish speaking RDs in the Philadelphia area and she is helping clients ditch the diet.
“It’s crazy how once you write down your goals and set a plan for it, just how they can come to life.” – Dalina Soto
In today’s episode…
- How she uses Instagram to reach Latinas all over the world?
- What helped her to decide to niche down?
- How she sets goals both professionally and personally?
- Going from zero to paid leads in three months.
- What she found was the easiest part of developing her message.
- How she balances in-person and virtual clients?
Connect with Dalina on Instagram
Free Resources from Libby
Are you ready to start booking amazing clients (who don’t even flinch at your prices)? Check out my FREE Dietitian Boss Basics Workbook!