Have you been working in an in-person position but feel it doesn’t align with what you believe? Are you ready to transition in the virtual world but find yourself stuck in how to do it? Are you worried about being able to attract your ideal client when you go virtual? Listen to how one Dietitian Boss went virtual!
In today’s episode, cohost Bonnie Roney is talking with Aleana Naylor. Aleana is a registered dietitian that focuses on a non-diet approach using food freedom for health and wellness by focusing on intuitive eating principles. And that way my clients can lead a healthy life without fearing food or being obsessed with body image or food.
“ I felt a lot of pressure from the environment that I work in, in a gym environment, to continue with that. But it just didn’t align with my story or what the research reflects on weight loss.” – Aleana Naylor
In today’s episode…
- What her nutrition philosophy is?
- What her journey has been like moving from in-person to virtual?
- How she created her offer?
- How she enrolls clients after the discovery call?
- What her experience is now using social media to grow her business?
- How her Instagram feed looks now versus when she started?
- What tips she has for building the know, like, and trust factor?
Connect with Aleana on Instagram
Connect with Bonnie on Instagram
Free Resources from Libby
Are you ready to start your journey? Apply today for my Dietitian Boss Group Coaching program!