In today’s episode, I interview Tamara Melton, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and co-founder of Diversify Dietetics.
Diversify Dietetics is a non-profit organization that aims to increase diversity in the field of nutrition by empowering students and young professionals from underrepresented minority groups to join the next generation of nutrition experts.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The origin story of Diversify Dietetics and what inspired Tamara to co-found this nonprofit organization.
- The role of Diversify Dietetics in Member Interest Groups (MIGs), groups of Academy members who have a common interest.
- How social media supports her mission of increasing diversity in the field of nutrition and dietetics.
- The programs and resources (mentoring program, educator webinars, career center, handouts, etc.) offered by Diversify Dietetics.
- Connect with Diversify Dietetics on Facebook and Instagram
- Check out Feed Me the Facts, the podcast created especially for the Diversify Dietetics community
Resources from Libby:
Want new ideas to grow your nutrition business and private practice?
- Get more clients with this free ebook
- Libby’s Instagram Course for Dietitians
- Check out Libby’s Coaching Programs for Dietitians
- Libby’s Self-study Options for Dietitians
- More podcast episodes
- Instagram @libbyrothschild
- Libby on Facebook
- Check out Libby’s programs for Dietitians
- Contact Libby via email