Have you considered specializing in an area that you don’t actually have that condition? Are you concerned that people won’t want to work with you because they feel you can’t relate to what they are going through? Listen to how one Dietitian Boss chose a specialty and marketed herself without every having the condition!
In today’s episode, Libby is talking with Sam Abbott. Sam is a registered dietitian-nutritionist and owner of the nutrition practice G & G Nutrition Company, where she provides one-on-one nutrition coaching services locally in Charlotte, North Carolina and also virtually. Sam helps women with PCOS ditch diets, improve insulin resistance, and balance hormones without feeling guilty or stressed about food.
“I just came to the realization that a lot of what had been holding me back in my marketing messaging was really worrying about what other dietitians would think.” – Sam Abbott
In today’s episode…
- What her nutrition philosophy is?
- How she came to this philosophy and why it is so important to her?
- How you can promote a condition you don’t have?
- What helped her get more clear with her ideal client?
- How she increased her visibility and the emotions she felt during this process?
- What is the biggest shift she has made in her business in the last few months?
- What mindset changes she has made when it comes to sales calls?
Connect with Sam on Instagram
Free Resources from Libby
Are you ready to start your journey? Apply today for my Dietitian Boss Group Coaching program!