Do you have trouble coming up with your content? Find the task daunting so you put it off? Maybe you have so many passions you find it hard to focus on one?
In today’s episode, Libby is talking with Brittany Woodard. Brittany works with moms that are looking to feel confident about their postpartum bodies and find food freedom. She uses and teaches simple mindset changing skills based on cognitive behavioral therapy, to help moms change the way they think about food and their bodies.
“You only have a certain amount of time to catch somebody’s interest. If you see a lot of words, you’re probably going to scroll past that one.” – Brittany Woodard
In today’s episode…
- How she has been able to take something daunting and make it fun?
- What her strategy is to serve the women that she serves?
- How she found her passion?
- How she generates engaging content?
- How her business has evolved in the last 3-6 months?
- What steps she took to start making money on Etsy?
Connect with Brittany on Instagram
Free Resources from Libby
Are you ready to start your journey? Apply today for my Dietitian Boss Group Coaching program!