Are you niching down and afraid that your niche is to unique? Are you worried about how you can effectively market your services? Not sure is if there will be a big enough audience to pursue your passion?
In today’s episode of Dietitian Boss, I am talking with Karla Moreno-Bryce. Karla is a vegan registered dietician, based in Minneapolis, Minnesota and is the founder of Nutritious Vita. Karla specializes in vegan nutrition for infants, toddlers, and children, and supports moms feeding and their kids a healthy vegan diet, for proper growth and development. In today’s episode we are talking all about how she managed to pursue her passion in a unique niche and the success she has had.
“I was ready to quit, but I knew that there had to be another way, and that’s when I turned on to social media marketing.” – Karla Moreno-Bryce
In today’s episode…
- What nutrition philosophy is in relation to veganism?
- How being a vegan has affected her and how she translated that into how she works with her clients?
- What her business journey has been like from when she started to where she is now?
- What helped her get where she is today and being able to hone in on her ideal client’s pain points?
- How she creates content on Instagram?
- What tips she has for someone starting out in a unique niche?
- How she builds her offer based on what her audience is asking for?
Connect with Karla on Instagram
Free Resources from Libby
Are you ready to start booking amazing clients (who don’t even flinch at your prices)? Check out my FREE Dietitian Boss Basics Workbook!