Have you been working your side hustle for a while now? Were you making plans to go full-time and then the pandemic happened so you decided it would be better to wait? Here is what one dietitian boss did to go full-time even though there is a pandemic and you can do it too!
In today’s episode, Libby is talking with Abigail Rapaport. Abigail is a registered dietitian from New York City and she went to NYU for graduate school. Abigail worked in the clinical setting for six years and had a side hustle private practice. She is her own boss now with her private practice, Abigail Nutrition, full time
“I like to work hard and I also like to enjoy my life. So thankfully, I picked a passion career that I love to do, so I’m able to tie the two together.” – Abigail Rapaport
In today’s episode…
- What has helped her create her business and get to this point?
- How she got clients while still working in her full-time clinical job?
- How did she change from in-person to 100% virtual?
- What made her want to leave the clinical work?
- How she approaches goals in business and in life?
- What helped her get clear with her ideal client?
- What her biggest challenge was in creating her offer?
Connect with Abilgail on Instagram
Free Resources from Libby
Are you ready to start your journey? Apply today for my Dietitian Boss Group Coaching program!