Are you just starting out as a dietitian and find yourself lost in the legal part of the contracts? Maybe you’ve been at this for a while and want to tighten up the legal end? No matter where you are in your business this is an episode you don’t want to miss.
In today’s episode of Dietitian Boss, I am talking with Danielle Liss. Danielle was named one of the top lawyers in Vegas in both 2018 and 2019. She offers DIY legal templates and helps online business owners simplify the legal parts. Today we’re talking about the importance of contracts and why you need them today.
“For me, if money is changing hands, that’s when I want you to have a contract”-Danielle Liss
In today’s episode…
- What do you need to know about contracts that you may not?
- When a contract should be in place?
- Is agreeing to terms and checking a box sufficient?
- How to avoid “scope creeping” with your contracts.
- When you should seek legal advice?
- Is it ok to negotiate a contract?
- What contracts are important to have in place?
Free Resources from Libby
Are you ready to start booking amazing clients (who don’t even flinch at your prices)? Check out my FREE Dietitian Boss Basics Workbook!