Do you have trouble creating content that reaches your ideal clients? Do you struggle with having enough content to keep yourself visible? Sometimes getting a little vulnerable helps to reach the right audience and also gives you the content you need.
In today’s episode of Dietitian Boss, I am talking with Mallory Spendlove. Mallory is the owner of Daily Habits Nutrition. Mallory has been a dietitian for one and a half years and has been working in public health as a diabetes and heart disease project coordinator, where she runs an in-person and online group course to help healthy habits.
“Yeah. It was almost a night and day difference when I started being more vulnerable and sharing.” – Mallory Spendlove
In today’s episode…
- What her nutrition philosophy is?
- What helped her to get to where she is and create her business?
- How she got more clarity on social media?
- How her feed has evolved in her business?
- What has changed in how people receive her?
- Why vulnerability has helped her business?
Connect with Mallory on Instagram
Free Resources from Libby
Are you ready to start your journey? Apply today for my Dietitian Boss Group Coaching program!