Are you setting goals in your business? Do you feel like you just aren’t reaching your goals like you should be and it’s making your dream of being your own boss out of reach? Have you tried changing it up to setting small goals?
In today’s episode, cohost Lauren Smith is talking with Tamara Rizkalla. Tamara is back for a second episode! In case you missed her previous episode, Tamara is a certified personal trainer and nutrition coach. She was born in Caracas, Venezuela, lived in Brazil, and was raised in Miami, Florida.
“Even before I started my business, I’ve always been a planner. That’s super important now even more so just to have a plan.” – Tamara Rizkalla
In today’s episode…
- What updates she has had since her last episode?
- How it feels being a full-time boss?
- What pivotal steps she took to get where she is now?
- What has changed in her content?
- What advice she would give women who are struggling with content?
- How she has struggled with content in the last couple of months?
- How she is planning for the future after quarantine?
- What has been harder than she expected?
Connect with Tamara on Instagram
Connect with Lauren on Instagra
Free Resources from Libby
Are you ready to start your journey? Apply today for my Dietitian Boss Group Coaching program!