Do you have a vision of writing a book in the New Year? Wonder what you could write that people will want to read? You know you can help people, but need to find a way to get them to listen? It’s time to grow your brand and get out of your own way.
In today’s episode, I interview Alex Alvarez the founder of Fittest You and the author of Why People Fail In Fitness. Alex is a personal trainer from London whose focus is to transform the body and mindset of the modern person through fitness, health and lifestyle coaching. We’re breaking down how he got out of his own way and got stuff done.
“Because I wanted to be so perfect I procrastinated and I didn’t get anything done.” – Alex Alvarez
In this episode we discuss:
- Growing up in London and the bad food systems of western culture.
- How wanting to help his mom got him started.
- Finally writing his book and the motivation behind it.
- The biggest tip he got from Gary Vee’s team even before he grew.
- How he stopped being his biggest obstacle and stopped over complicating things.
- Using Instagram to grow a brand just by having conversations with people.
Connect with Alex Alvarez Instagram
Why People Fail In Fitness by Alex Alvarez
Key Person of Influence by Daniel Priestley and Kevin Harrington
Free Resources from Libby
Are you ready to start booking amazing clients (who don’t even flinch at your prices)? Check out my FREE Dietitian Boss Basics Workbook!