In today’s episode, I interview Melissa Landry RDN. Melissa is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist who lives in Boston with her husband Dave and Dog Lucy. Melissa’s mission is to create a world where all women feel free to live in their bodies and be who they are without guilt.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How niching down her business and message got her where she is today.
- How she conquered her fears of what others would think.
- Her approach to using Instagram as a business tool in the beginning and as she has grown.
- When she figured out you don’t need to know everything.
- Why the Food Freedom message resonates with her and how she keeps going.
- How she uses Instagram for qualified leads and knowing what to say to them.
- Connect with Melissa Landry Instagram
Resources from Libby:
Want new ideas to grow your nutrition business and private practice?
- Get more clients with this free ebook
- Libby’s Instagram Course for Dietitians
- Check out Libby’s Coaching Programs for Dietitians
- Libby’s Self-study Options for Dietitians
- More podcast episodes
- Instagram @libbyrothschild
- Libby on Facebook
- Check out Libby’s programs for Dietitians
- Contact Libby via email