In today’s episode of the Dietitian Boss podcast I talk with Ryann Kipping, RDN, CLEC about her journey of niching down and growing The Prenatal Nutritionist, her virtual nutrition private practice.
Ryann is a clinically trained Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and Certified Lactation Educator. She is the founder of The Prenatal Nutritionist, a virtual nutrition private practice, which focuses on preparing women for pregnancy and mastering nutrition during and after pregnancy.
She helps women feel confident in their ability to properly nourish a growing baby through a real food approach. Aside from one on one nutrition counseling, Ryann is a nutrition writer, menu developer, and recipe creator.
In this episode we discuss:
- Ryann’s journey niching down to prenatal nutrition.
- How Ryann uses Instagram to grow her online business.
- Ryann’s experience getting a book deal through Instagram.
- The importance of consistency when growing a virtual nutrition private practice.
- Why Ryann offers meal plans and tips for dietitians who want to sell meal plans.
Resources from Ryann:
- Download Ryann’s free guide: From Confused to Confident, Master Nutrition for Two
- Connect with Ryann on Instagram and Facebook
More Resources from Libby:
Want new ideas to grow your nutrition business and private practice?
- Get more clients with this free ebook.
- Libby’s Instagram Course for Dietitians
- Check out Libby’s Coaching Programs for Dietitians
- Libby’s Self-study Options for Dietitians
- More podcast episodes
- Instagram @libbyrothschild
- Libby on Facebook