In today’s episode I talk with Emily Eley, career coach and gender equity consultant. She specializes working with women on owning their space in their field.
In this episode we cover:
- 4 tactics to make sure you are getting credit for your work in the workplace
- The importance of speaking up early and projecting your voice in a meeting
- How to insert a compliment about yourself to someone higher up than you in the workplace
- Asking for team input and feedback in giving direction and language
- Removing filler words like “maybe” “sorry” from your language in the workplace