In this episode I interview Ana Reisdorf. Ana has 12 years of experience as a registered dietitian nutritionist. She has a passion for creating incredible health and nutrition content. Her main focus is writing evidence based, authority building content for nutrition and health brands. She is the author of The Lupus Cookbook and The Anti-Inflammatory Diet One-Pot Cookbook, When she’s not at her laptop, she can be found wrangling her unruly boys and loving life in Nashville, Tennessee.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Ana got started as a nutrition writer.
- Ana’s monetary success and Income expectations for nutrition writers.
- Why Ana started her Facebook group and how she works with other dietitians who want to get into writing.
- Ana’s experience creating her own course for nutrition writers.
- The most common barriers that dietitians face when starting out as a nutrition writer.
- The commoditization of blog posts and what that means for nutrition writers
- Connect with Ana on Facebook and Instagram
- Freelance Writing for RDNs: The Course
- Join Ana’s email list and download her FREE Pitch Template
- Join Ana’s Facebook group: RDs Who Write
Resources from Libby:
Want new ideas to grow your nutrition business and private practice?
- Get more clients with this free ebook
- Libby’s Instagram Course for Dietitians
- Check out Libby’s Coaching Programs for Dietitians
- Libby’s Self-study Options for Dietitians
- More podcast episodes
- Instagram @libbyrothschild
- Libby on Facebook
- Check out Libby’s programs for Dietitians
- Contact Libby via email