In today’s episode of the Dietitian Boss podcast I talk with Kara Landau, about her journey in developing food products.
Known as the “Travelling Dietitian”, Kara is an Australian prebiotic gut health expert dietitian, author, innovator and presenter.
Kara is also the founder and CEO of Uplift Food – a functional food brand to focus exclusively on the mood supportive benefits of gut healthy prebiotic fibers and resistant starches.
In this episode we discuss:
- How Kara launched Uplift Food and how it has evolved over time.
- What motivated Kara to establish her food company, Uplift Food.
- Kara’s tips for dietitians who are interested in food products.
- How Kara developed the business skills that facilitated her to launch and run her own business.
Resources from Kara:
- Check out UpLift Food on Facebook and Instagram
- Connect with Kara on Facebook and Instagram
More Resources from Libby:
Want new ideas to grow your nutrition business and private practice?
- Get more clients with this free ebook.
- More podcast episodes
- Instagram @libbyrothschild
- Libby on Facebook
- Check out Libby’s programs for Dietitians