Do you feel like your Instagram isn’t getting enough of the right clients? Are you focusing on what your ideal client is looking for? Does your ideal client truly read the posts or do you need to get them with the visual appearance? Once you figure that out creating content can become much easier.
In today’s episode, cohost Lauren Smith is talking with Jaimee Cooper. Jamie is a registered dietitian based in Tennessee. Jaimee’s a former division one and semi-professional soccer player. She specializes in working with soccer players of all ages to fuel their bodies without rigid food rules.
“ I don’t think it can be said enough that it’s okay to just start and not be perfect at it.” – Jaimee Cooper
In today’s episode…
- What she does and how she aligned it with how she used to play soccer?
- How her ideal client has changed?
- How she uses social media to grow her business?
- What her feed looks like now versus when she started?
- How she balances showing authority and being approachable?
- What tips she would give listeners to build the know, like and trust?
Connect with Jaimee on Instagram
Connect with Lauren on Instagram
Free Resources from Libby
Are you ready to start your journey? Apply today for my Dietitian Boss Group Coaching program!