Is your passion in an area that isn’t fully accepted yet? Do you worry that pursuing your true passion could jeopardize your job if your boss doesn’t approve? Are you ready to turn your side hustle into your full-time career and no longer worry what others will say?
In today’s episode of Dietitian Boss, I am talking with Emily Kyle. Emily is a nationally recognized media dietitian and Certified Holistic Cannabis Practitioner. We are getting real on bringing knowledge about cannabis and health to the forefront in a growing industry.
“Your niche will probably change a few times, but once you get the right one, it will feel so right.” – Emily Kyle
In today’s episode…
- How working with Libby solidified her niche.
- When she was able to combine her personal and professional passions.
- Deciding to go full force as a holistic cannabis nutritionist.
- Switching from using Instagram to sell sponsored content, to using it to promote her own business.
- How she began helping clients and other health professionals learn about cannabis.
- Going from side hustle to full time in her own business.
- How she’s using Instagram to create a passive income.
- What helps her get back up when she gets kicked down.
Connect with Emily on Instagram
Work with Emily at Emily Kyle Nutrition
Sign up for Emily’s webinar here.
Free Resources from Libby
Are you ready to start booking amazing clients (who don’t even flinch at your prices)? Check out my FREE Dietitian Boss Basics Workbook!