In this episode, I answer a question that I got in my direct messages on Instagram.
“Have you done an episode on how to convert instagram followers into paying clients? I feel like you probably have. I get so many questions and I know I am reaching my target audience, but I don’t feel like it’s translating into paying clients from Instagram. I have some that have found me on Instagram locally, but not so much that aren’t local.
When people ask you questions (like I am right now) how are you getting them from your direct messages to being a paying client? I feel like a lot of people in my audience are looking for free advice on Instagram. I love helping, so it’s rewarding to serve them, but it’s not yielding money.”
In this episode I cover:
- How I track where my leads are coming from (aka lead source)
- Importance of record keeping in your business
- Things you should know about your business: What are your lead sources? What % of your clients are coming from each source? How does that compare from Q1 to Q2 to Q3, etc.
- Importance of building and nurturing relationships and doing market research on higher conversion rates from Instagram
- Why I recommend having a system when it comes to direct messages on Instagram
- Who is your ideal client? How can you relate to them? How are you planning your content around these key pieces of information?
- Benefits of planning content to free up your availability to connect with your audience in your stories
- Importance of staying active and consistent on Instagram
- Benefits of telling stories to your audience to connect with them. Sharing with yourself tells your audience about your brand and your mission.
Want new ideas to grow your nutrition business and private practice?
- Get more clients with this free ebook.
- More podcast episodes
- Instagram @libbyrothschild
- Libby on Facebook
- Check out Libby’s programs for Dietitians