Abbey Sharp is a dietitian, blogger, YouTuber, and mom boss at Abbey’s Kitchen. Having turned her hobby blog into a full time lucrative career 8 years ago, she now manages over a dozen employees and freelancers and is continuing to grow and diversify.
Abbey has millions of eyeballs on her content daily and has worked on hundreds of high profile brand partnerships that span her blog, YouTube, social media, TV, print and digital commercials. She has compiled her secrets into her training program for dietitians, Sharper Edge Media Training where she has ecourses and hands on trainings in brand partnership, TV, YouTube and Social media. To the public, she is known for her crave-worthy recipes, cheeky myth busting and no nonsense approach to eating well, and has shared her sass with the world in her debut cookbook, The Mindful Glow cookbook.
In this episode we cover:
- How to change your perspective and deal with “haters”
- Abbey’s advice for people starting from scratch and how Abbey got started in her career
- How Abbey stayed motivated when she started growing her business
- The importance of mentorship, looking up to successful people in your niche, and growing your professional network
- Abbey’s top tips for people just getting started and for people who have already started, but want to uplevel and grow their existing audience
Copyright 2018 © Libby Rothschild