In this episode of the Wellness Business podcast, I talk about my 7-step framework I used to prepare for my upcoming keynote.
The speaking event I’m preparing for is called Getting Paid Your Worth: Compensation and Advancement in Nutrition and Dietetics. It’s being held by the NYC Nutrition Education Network at Columbia University on March 8th.
In this episode I cover:
- How I earned this opportunity
- The benefits of public speaking
- How I am improving my public speaking skills
- My keynote preparation process: the 7-step framework
- Why I hired a videographer for my website’s future speaking wheel
- How I am planning ahead for the day of the event
- How I improve my confidence on the day of the event
- I hired a coach.
- I created an outline for my talk.
- I created my PowerPoint presentation.
- I created a script.
- Editing and revisions with my coach during our first two 60-min sessions.
- Improving my fluidity via practice during my third session with my coach.
- I bought a prop.
More Resources from Libby:
Want new ideas to grow your nutrition business and private practice?
- Get more clients with this free ebook.
- More podcast episodes
- Instagram @libbyrothschild
- Libby on Facebook
- Check out Libby’s programs for Dietitians
Copyright 2018 © Libby Rothschild