In today’s episode of the Dietitian Boss Podcast, I talk with Nathalie Garcia, Co-Founder of Practice Better about her nutrition practice management software that helps wellness professionals elevate their private practice.
Nathalie Garcia is a Holistic Nutritionist and Co-Founder of Practice Better, a Practice Management Platform created specifically for nutrition-based health and wellness practitioners like you.
She understands first-hand what it means to start and run a Health and Wellness Practice, having faced many of the same challenges of finding a balance between being consistent with clients and managing the back-end work that goes into running a wellness practice.
When Nathalie couldn’t find an affordable solution to meet her needs, she was inspired to create Practice Better. Today, Practice Better helps thousands of practitioners automate their workflow so they can spend less time on administrative tasks and more time helping clients reach their health goals.
In this episode we cover:
- How Nathalie initially developed Practice Better.
- What an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) is and what makes Practice Better unique.
- How to incorporate coaching and client accountability in your nutrition practice using Practice Better.
- Unique features offered in Practice Better that enhance the client experience, streamline your processes, and minimize administrative stress.
- Using Practice Better to automate the programs offered in your service-based business.
- The different plans offered in Practice Better and how to choose the plan that’s right for your business as it evolves.
- Common mistakes that private practitioners make that can be avoided with Practice Better.
Resources from Nathalie Garcia:
- Follow Practice Better on Facebook and Instagram
- Check out Practice Better’s tutorials on YouTube
More Resources from Libby:
Want new ideas to grow your nutrition business and private practice?
- Get more clients with this free ebook.
- More podcast episodes
- Instagram @libbyrothschild
- Libby on Facebook
- Check out Libby’s programs for Dietitians