Have you found your passions leaning to a specific niche but feel you’re too new? Have you been told not to go into a certain niche even though you know it’s what you want to do?
In today’s episode of Dietitian Boss, I am talking with Reilly Beatty. We are talking about knowing what you want to do even when you feel you are too new to narrow down your niche.
“When I was trying to help everybody I wasn’t helping anybody.” – Reilly Beatty
In today’s episode…
- How she landed her full-time position at UCLA as a performance nutrition coordinator working with Olympic sports teams.
- How even as a new dietitian she still landed 2 positions within her niche of sports nutrition.
- Going from helping her college soccer team on the field to helping them off the field.
- Starting her Instagram to help people that don’t have access to the resources that UCLA does.
- What she came into working with Libby looking for and what she really got out of it.
- The importance of in-person networking and building connections.
Connect with Reilly on Instagram
Free Resources from Libby
Are you ready to start booking amazing clients (who don’t even flinch at your prices)? Check out my FREE Dietitian Boss Basics Workbook!