In today’s episode of the Dietitian Boss podcast I talk with Colleen Christensen, RD about her journey of building a strong social media presence.
Colleen is a registered dietitian specializing in helping women overcome restrictive food rules and disordered eating. She helps them feel comfortable eating the foods that they want, when they want, without guilt stress or anxiety; inspiring them to live the lives they’re worthy of on their term-not by their food rules.
In addition to working 1:1 with clients Colleen has created a community of Food Rule Breakers inside of her e-course and runs a successful food blog where she share delicious and nourishing recipes.
In this episode we discuss:
- Colleen’s tips for using social media in your online business.
- How Colleen manages growing her business and developing her brand while working a full-time job.
- The importance of time management and setting boundaries.
- How Colleen created a digital course and what she learned along the way.
- Why Colleen created a premium offer in her business.
- The importance of goal setting and how it’s helped Colleen in her business.
- Colleen’s experience investing in her business and why it’s important.
Resources from Brittany:
- Freebie: Ultimate 5 Step Food Freedom Guide
- Connect with Colleen on Instagram
More Resources from Libby:
Want new ideas to grow your nutrition business and private practice?
- Get more clients with this free ebook.
- Libby’s Instagram Course for Dietitians
- Check out Libby’s Coaching Programs for Dietitians
- Libby’s Self-study Options for Dietitians
- More podcast episodes
- Instagram @libbyrothschild
- Libby on Facebook