In today’s episode of the Dietitian Boss podcast I talk with Lauren Smith, RD about how she built a community by niching down to align her business with her story.
At just 25 years old, Lauren is the owner of Sorority Nutritionist – an online nutrition coaching business that specializes in helping sorority alumni lose weight, gain confidence, and ditch dieting forever.
In this episode we discuss:
- How Lauren niched down in her online business.
- The strategies that were most helpful to Lauren when she was starting out in her niche.
- The importance of being authentic and sharing your story when building a community surrounding your business.
- How Lauren uses social media to engage with her community.
Resources from Lauren:
More Resources from Libby:
Want new ideas to grow your nutrition business and private practice?
- Get more clients with this free ebook.
- More podcast episodes
- Instagram @libbyrothschild
- Libby on Facebook
- Check out Libby’s programs for Dietitians