In today’s episode I talk with Monica Mo, founder and CEO of WellSeek, a brand and media company on a mission to dispel myths and spread the truth in the health and wellness world. As a brand strategist, Monica helps health-focused entrepreneurs (like you) stand out with purpose to connect with those who need their help the most.
In this episode we cover:
- What WellSeek is, how Monica founded the company, and what she’s learned along the way
- Skills and experiences that Monica recommends when it comes to developing your real purpose
- Communication issues that Monica’s noticed that dietitians and health professionals commonly deal with
- What a “brand voice” is and how to develop it and find your brand identity
- Common brand-related website mistakes that health professionals make
Resources from Monica Mo:
MORE FROM LIBBY:
Want new ideas to grow your nutrition business and private practice? Get more clients with this free ebook.
- More podcast episodes
- Instagram @libbyrothschild
- Libby on Facebook
- Check our Libby’s programs for Dietitians
- Contact Libby via email