Have you ever considered starting a business with your spouse? Wondered how you could manage home and work-life balance if you did?
In today’s episode of Dietitian Boss, I am talking with Sarthka and Maude Matravadia. We are taking a deep dive into how they have built a successful business all while maintaining their work-home balance.
“The overall shift is you go from where you’re consuming more of the content on Instagram to becoming more of a creator.” – Sarthka Matravadia
In today’s episode…
- Where they were in their careers when they met.
- Reevaluating after starting a family of their own to have a career and family life they wanted.
- The importance of teaching couples about the passive support role when teaching food values.
- How working with Libby impacted their online marketing with Instagram.
- Being a business of two and having a clear division of tasks.
- How reassessing often keeps everyone working together.
Connect with Sarthka and Maude on Instagram
Work with Equal Parenting Nutrition
Free Resources from Libby
Are you ready to start booking amazing clients (who don’t even flinch at your prices)? Check out my FREE Dietitian Boss Basics Workbook!